Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wow...

That's what I get for trying to mess with my poor blog template. After these last couple of days of waging vicious war with many casualites, mostly on my side, my blog finally gave up the ghost. I am now starting over. Don't worry too much; I tried to salvage some of my favorite past blog posts, but I couldn't get any of the comments on it. (Sadness!) So I will see if I can get my favorite posts back up and running. Anywhos, I will, from now on, be using my trusty dusty phone alarm to remind me to write.

Speaking of which, it woke me up on time for work this morning! I was very glad, since I was worried I would sleep through it after being desensitized. It still works, though! Happiness! I like my job lots, by the way.

I love you all!

1 comment:

Desertbound said...

Oh no! I was wondering what happened to your blog the past couple days. So sad about lost postings:( That's like losing a journal. But....Yea! You like your job! I miss you tons even though it's only been 5 1/2 days since I saw you. Hope all your pants are hemmed:)