Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello, again, everyone!

I recently finished a book that Siltur recommended to me called Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. It is very good, well-written, and I recommend it to the entire family. You would all enjoy some of the things it brings up.

My fish is still alive!

Before my blog crashed, I wrote a short post about my new job. Since none of you got to read it before my blog died, I'll reitterate a little bit. I work as something like a telemarketer, calling people and talking to them to see if they qualify for a self-help program. Unlike working as a normal telemarketer, most of the people I call actually want to talk to me. It's a fun job with a friendly, encouraging work environment that pays well. I'm really happy with my job. Posters with a variety of positive affirmations cover the walls of the offices. The wall next to my desk has one that says "Sales come easy. I am a money magnet!" Behind me is "Positive energy is abundant in my life. Scarcity is an illusion." How wonderful that I get to work here!

After two months of being missing, my cell phone has been found. Saturday night the Library called my parents and said they had my phone in the lost and found. I was nowhere near the library when it was lost!

I love you all very much! Hope to see you all soon!

2 comments:

Desertbound said...

I'm glad you like your job! It sure makes life a little bit easier to have great co-workers and a good work environment. Say hi to your fish for me:)

CowboyBob said...

Good to have you back in family contact.

love ya,