Friday, October 10, 2008

My Savior's Love

It seems that even if I don't manage to blog once a day, at least my fish is getting fed.

Yesterday, in Institute, we were asked to just write a little bit of how we feel about the Savior. This is what I wrote:

My Eldest Brother
I am overwhelmed by the loving, encircling arms of my beloved Eldest Brother, the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is a friend to laugh with, a shoulder to cry on and a God to heal my wounds with his own blood spilt in the Garden for me. My Brother knows me better than anyone else ever could, knows my pains and my joys.

2 Nephi 19:21 "...his hand is stretched out still."

7 comments:

DreamPacker said...

Beautiful. Glad you are posting again. Hey, might stop by and visit you on my way to Arizona. Would that be a possibility?

Shematite said...

Totally. When?

TheRock said...

specially if she gets a little sumthin sumthin from grandmas pantry...lol
Glad to see your posts...hmm maybe I should post a few things

CowboyBob said...

It really is nice when our Brother is also one of our closest friends. Love your thoughts. Been missing you. love ya-

Desertbound said...

Glad you are enjoying Insitute...and life:)

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Wow. I stop reading blogs for a little while, and you decide it's time to publish often. Figures. :)

This post is wonderful!

DreamPacker said...

Looks like we won't have time to stop. I am taking a friend with me. Hope to see ya soon another time!